Covid-19 Vaccination Dunsborough
You can book an appointment to get your Covid Vaccination using our booking system below. We are now offering both AstraZeneca and Moderna Vaccines. If you are under 50 years of age and would like to get the AstraZeneca vaccine, you can still do so however one of our pharmacists will run through your individual risk factors with you prior to getting the vaccine.
Instructions for receiving your vaccine
- Step 1: Book an appointment using booking system below
- Step 2: Please come in 15 minutes prior to your appointment so you can fill in your customer consent form prior to receiving your vaccination. Alternatively, you can print out and fill in your customer consent form prior to coming in for your appointment to save time.
- Step 3: You will need to stay in store for 15 minutes after your vaccination so that the pharmacist can monitor you.
Please Note: If you need to cancel your appointment please make sure you give us at least 24 hours notice as we don’t want to waste any vaccines. To minimise wastage we may need to reschedule bookings if we have less than 10 patients booked in 48 hours.
The vaccination does not cost the patient anything. The COVID-19 vaccines will be free for everyone living in Australia. If you don’t have a Medicare card, or are not eligible for Medicare, you can still get a COVID-19 vaccine.
You will not need a prescription from a GP to get vaccinated. If you have any health conditions or risk factors you can discuss these with one of our pharmacists.
If you are aged 18-59 years of age, you can choose to receive the AstraZeneca vaccine:
- following an appropriate assessment of suitability by a qualified health professional (this includes speaking with one of our pharmacists); and
- if you provide verbal or written consent.
We ask that you arrive 5 minutes before your vaccination (if your customer consent form has already been filled in) otherwise come in 15 minutes before your appointment. You will need to stay for 15 minutes after the vaccination so the pharmacist can monitor you for side effects. It will take approximately 25 – 40 minutes in total.